This blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
toddwalden.com/blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SmartMouse

Wow!... haven't posted anything in a while. I've been busy building my new company, SmartMouse (smart-mouse.com). We specialize in in-home computer and technology training. Eventually I'd like to grow the company into a "one-stop technology support solution" for individuals and businesses. Not sure what that will consist of yet, but we're working on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you updated! We need to catch up on stuff sometime. I think I have your cell number so I can give you a call whenever it's convenient for you. Oh and if you ever need some artwork or a logo or anything, you know where to come. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.